1. Leverage Video Marketing to Boost Conversions
Marketing your products or services with video content can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%! No one wants to read long lines of marketing copies these days.
If you have the presentation skills to stir up the right emotions in your customers, then go ahead. If not, consider hiring a video presentation freelancer or agency. It shouldn’t cost you much.
2. Your Brand Identity Matters… a Lot
It’s important NOT to forget this tip when you first establish your brand identity. It could make all the difference between success and failure.
Here’re a few questions to ask yourself when establishing or rebranding your identity.
- What market niche best describes your business?
- Who’s your ideal customer?
- How do you want customers to see your brand?
What makes you different from your competitors?
3. Fast-Loading Websites are Marketing Gold
Besides the significant impact your website’s speed has on your Google ranking, it’s also essential for lead conversions.
The modern-day customer spares no time for mucking around. No one wants to sit around and watch a webpage load for more than 5 seconds. A shorter load-time will greatly reduce your bounce rate and keep buyers scrolling through your website. Needless to say, your conversion rates will improve.
4. Responding to Online Reviews Helps Your SEO
If you’re confident in the quality of your services, encourage your customers to review your company on local review sites.
When you respond to these reviews (positive and negative) your business becomes more searchable. Show appreciation and encourage your reviewers to either do business with you again or contact you for help with their problems.
5. Structure Your SEO Strategy to Target Customer Problems
Many buyers don’t go online to search for companies that can HELP them solve a problem. They go online to search for how to SOLVE the problem.
Therefore, it’s important to speak your customer’s language. Here’re a few questions that may help you:
- When and where do they need you?
- Is their problem related to desire or disruption?
- Is the speed of service or delivery a huge factor?
6. Keep Your Customers Close and Your Competitors Closer
While it’s essential to keep tabs on your customers’ needs, you shouldn’t lose sight of the competition. The success of your SEO strategy depends on you beating your competitors at what they do best.
Observe the businesses that rank higher than you and find out:
- What keywords they are ranking for
- The structure of their site
- Their backlink profiles
7. Use Social Media Analytics to Know Your Customers Better
It’s more effective to use real data from your buyers and leads than industry trends or professional guesses.
Use relevant tracking parameters and analytics tools on social media to better understand your customers. Find out what engages them the most. Once you know how to push their buttons, you’ll see an upshoot in your conversion rates.
8. Don’t Spread Yourself Too Thin
It’s a no-brainer that you need to have an account on nearly all social media platforms and search engines. However, don’t do all of this at once and risk making mistakes. Take it slow.
Start by building a relationship with your customers on their most-used platforms. Create accounts on other networks but spend more time on the main one. When you become an authority there, move on to dominate another one.
If you need help with your social media marketing, content writing, PPC, SEO or even web design, contact our helpful team today!
- Types Of Leads And How To Target Them Correctly - February 21, 2023
- SEO Trends You Need to Know in 2023 - January 24, 2023
- How to Create Catchy Headlines: The Best Tips and Tricks - January 5, 2023