According to Statista, the marketing automation software market will grow exponentially between 2020 and 2027. In 2020, this tech development generated a global market size of $3.6 billion due to its massive corporate adoption. By 2027, automation software will be implemented in so many companies that it will reach a total revenue of $11.46 billion.
The marketing industry is expected to grow as fast as technology is expanding its wide scope worldwide. Read this article if you’re a digital marketing professional and want to create excellent marketing campaigns. In the paragraphs below, you’ll know the technologies changing the relationship between customers and service providers.
What’s Changing and Making Digital Marketing Evolve this Year?
Technologies like artificial intelligence, data-driven marketing, and voice search engine optimization are creating new communication channels for customers with companies. Let’s see how technology is revolutionizing the industry.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a tool that can provide numerous benefits by itself. Numerous services, such as content creation, chatbots, and search engines, are powered by artificial intelligence. The combination of SEO and AI optimized the flow of information into users’ devices and has exponentially ramped up.
According to a PwC survey, 52 percent of more than 1,000 US-based businesses have accelerated their AI adoption plans. This means several benefits for digital strategies and campaigns, such as better customer experiences, improved decision-making, innovation of products and services, cost-saving, and increased productivity.
Programmatic advertising works like automated advertising where you can set up through automation and software. Companies use this tool to cater to clients’ needs according to their consumption patterns.
RTB uses real-time auctions to buy guaranteed ad impressions from specific publisher sites in advance. This system has resulted in a significant increase in the number of users who click on ads because they intend to purchase a product or service.
Chatbots are one of the essential components that all businesses must include in their marketing campaigns. Users can now have interactive conversations with their service providers to find solutions to purchasing problems or any other type of issue as part of the world of Artificial Intelligence. Chatbots use AI technology to deliver automated human-like messages to web visitors in real-time, improving the customer experience.
Live Stream Shopping
The live stream is a new concept of advertising and digital marketing. Tech-based marketing is gaining ground due to the expansion of digital selling. The product category leading the global market concerning live stream marketing is apparel and fashion. Beauty, fresh food, consumer electronics, furnishing, and online automobile sales are other high-demand sectors that got into this new way companies apply to grow financially.
Benefits of Information Technology Tools in Digital Marketing
- More Personalized and Immersive Campaigns: Users are more prone to buy products and services from marketing campaigns specially designed according to their needs.
- More Integrated and Targeted Ecosystems: Marketers can now take advantage of more accurate marketing campaigns that have customers’ data with full information about their purchasing patterns. The more you create new strategies based on those data, the more success you’ll have when selling your products to them.
- Companies Gather More Insight into their Audience: As companies apply automated data collection apps, they will gain more margin of action to provide more services with added value to their customers. Modern strategies to achieve that goal offer recommendation engines, predictive search, and chatbots.
Digital marketing is completely different today from what we see in traditional television advertising messages. The commercial world has been digitized, and it has migrated to social media as an essential part of the modern global economy.
Start incorporating these tools into your professional profile if you want to advance as a marketer. You can attend schools like General Assembly to learn more about digital marketing and how to incorporate new technologies.
- Understanding the Objective of SEO: Driving Success in Digital Marketing - February 6, 2024
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Motivation for Aspiring Business Leaders - January 31, 2024
- Google Phases Out Business Profile Websites: What It Means for Your Business - January 12, 2024