On – Page SEO 2019 Checklist
Thinking of doing your own on-page SEO? Here are some of the major factors you need to incorporate in order to get your pages ranking better in the search engines.
- Know your keywords. Before you start any marketing or website writing, this is the first step.
- Insert your main keywords into the title and title tag.
- Insert your main and secondary keywords into the H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Insert your main keywords throughout the content. 2% density.
- Your main keywords should appear in the first 100 words of your content.
- Use related secondary keywords naturally (if applicable).
- When using images, add keywords into the alt tags and name the file with your keywords.
- Use outbound links where applicable. (links to high authority sites)
- Use inbound links to other pages on your site.
- Have at least 400 words of content.
- Make sure your keywords appear in your meta description.
There you have it. Short and sweet. If you need guidance or would like me to optimize your pages for you and find the best keywords for your niche, let me know! Hit the contact button and let’s chat.